• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche storage options

I dont know about you but i want to go out smiling. I drove it like i would drive a buggy, i didnt plan on it surviving the week

I think you were also spreading it's "ashes" across Harlan. Knocking out both the Make a Wish and last wishes at once.

it did leave frame bits scattered all over black mountain.

it will live on in wheeling land forever.

ugly truck was the best. i will always remember parking next to it at WF and nate making the comment that the ugly will rub off if i get too close. 5 minutes later i proceeded to drag my bed along a rock and blow out a tail light.

Longbed shells are out there. I have a SnugTop on my LWB MJ. I did get it in California though.

10404512_10202509645649503_5411753816767534531_n.jpg

e9e35d17310483e2288fae2cf04d9eef.jpg

Got one. Spent more in fuel to go get it than I did for the shell itself. It will need a good cleaning, paint and some lights.

Now I need a new tailgate. Mine is bent out so bad the hatch won't close all the way, and the shell prevents the angle I need to pop the drivers tailgate latch loose with a screwdriver, so I also can't currently let my tailgate down.

Mine was bent out too. Lay it on the ground and walk on it. Be gentle so you don't crush it. The bow will come out a lot.

Back