• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

colorado springs area

dallas xjs

NAXJA Forum User
thinking about moving this way...hows the xj life around here?
40emz2e.jpg

Check out the CO chapter.

With a rig like that you'll have more places to go than you can imagine.:thumbup:

We moved here a little over a year ago and absolutely love it. We're not in the Springs though and I couldn't live down there. Too much goin on for us.

Mmmmm XJ....

I live in Pueblo and hate it, springs is nice, still need to explore the colorado trails, but theres nice stuff for what Ive done. Youll probally see way more with that rig though.

Nope!

Sorry, your rig is 7mm too wide.
headshake_tweetz.gif

You'll have to stay in Texas.

ok guys iam much closer now with my job opportunity..i have a formal phone interview the 1st week of Dec. and things look very good..then if things goes as plan i will be coming there to do my live interview the last week of Dec..and my plans would put me moving there mid jan...so heres my questions..with a 15 mile radius,were are the better places to live..i am looking for a 2 car garage 3 bedroom in the 800-900 range? is there any winter wheeling or does ever one wait for spring? would any one be willing to help a complete stranger unload a moving truck/trailer? is it a practice that guys trailer there rigs to trail heads and is it safe to leave your pull rig and trailer? any good links would be highly appreciated...pms are welcomed if there back up

dallas xjs said:
i am looking for a 2 car garage 3 bedroom in the 800-900 range?

Good luck.

As for trailering to the trails, alot of us do it. Never had any problems with people messing with the tow vehicle. Maybe they realize that there is a higher than normal probability that the owner will be a card carrying member of the NRA.

dallas xjs said:
ok guys iam much closer now with my job opportunity..i have a formal phone interview the 1st week of Dec. and things look very good..then if things goes as plan i will be coming there to do my live interview the last week of Dec..and my plans would put me moving there mid jan...so heres my questions..with a 15 mile radius,were are the better places to live..i am looking for a 2 car garage 3 bedroom in the 800-900 range? is there any winter wheeling or does ever one wait for spring? would any one be willing to help a complete stranger unload a moving truck/trailer? is it a practice that guys trailer there rigs to trail heads and is it safe to leave your pull rig and trailer? any good links would be highly appreciated...pms are welcomed if there back up

i am guessing you mean to rent for $800 - $900?
this will put you on the southeast side. not the best side of town. you will need to go for a smaller place or up your rent by$400 or so.
folks wheel all year. just have to drive around more to find what you want.
leaving rigs is usually no biggie, especially in the winter.

Back