• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Chapter Meet 'n Greet & Raffle!

I'm here but when I asked the people up front where everyone is she looked confused. I see another white XJ here. I'm parked next to it if someone wants to throw a rock at my head or tell me where they are :)

Last edited:
Well I tried. Got there at 12:15, no parking for 20 min. Ate lunch, came back, tried again for nearly 40 min. No parking for blocks.

Anybody want a license plate mount for a 2.5” receiver? I’ll make you a sweet deal. :D

Well I tried. Got there at 12:15, no parking for 20 min. Ate lunch, came back, tried again for nearly 40 min. No parking for blocks.

We waved as you rolled through. You must have really bad timing. No one else struggled to park and there were plenty of spaces when we left.

Thanks everyone for coming out. Eric was a new face, so that was good to see.

:variety:

Hell, your a cop, just double park.:gee:

Good time! Nice to see everyone again, and nice to meet you JEFF! :)

Back