• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

That's his wife wanting him to sell it, and him giving it a valiant attempt with no real intention of selling unless someone is crazy enough to give him that much. :rolleyes:

I got my ass handed to me at work twice already this week, so I'm going to stir the pot a bit here with some intellectual argument -- warning, the linked article is somewhat long, but sometimes enlightenment takes time. Despite the e-host of the article by the way (an "anti-state" site that I frequent daily), the author is no crank, he is a 22-year veteran of the CIA, and former head of the CIA bin-laden unit... he knows of what he speaks

linky

Reader's digest summary in the immortal words of Lynard Skynard = don't ask me bout my business, and I won't tell you no lies.

linky

Reader's digest summary in the immortal words of Lynard Skynard = don't ask me bout my business, and I won't tell you no lies.

I will check out the link later, but how can you quote them but misspell their name? :D

I can barely spell my own name most days...

Officially resigned from today from Woodland Park High School. Next year I will be with Academy 20.

Congrats!

My landlord resigned from teaching alltogether this year. He could not make it to December, when he could retire. He's had enough of the current generation.

Officially resigned from today from Woodland Park High School. Next year I will be with Academy 20.

I'll tell my kids to watch out for the stinky guy in waders...

what new stuff?? :dunno:

If only I were red...

Back