• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colby, KS

I can do this....I just got to get to Colby Saturday night. I haven't made room reservations, do you think I should or just wait till I get there?

I don't know can't imagine they are that busy but....maybe a better rate online in advance?

mac 'see you there' gyvr

Reservation is made so now let's hope we make it there.

Still shooting for Colby but it looks like there is a campground an hour or so shy of there in case we don't get that far. Good thing my co-pilot can operate on very little sleep! :D

Yeah, after 14 hours....one won't hurt anything.

We'll be on 70 for several hours, maybe we'll catch up to you or you to us on the way...

My inlaws are worried about the snow they are calling for in the Rockies. They said it was supposed to snow between 8-12".

My inlaws are worried about the snow they are calling for in the Rockies. They said it was supposed to snow between 8-12".

They know what snow is up there. By the time we get there it will look like it never snowed.

red 'the south closes schools when it's just a forecast' heep

They know what snow is up there. By the time we get there it will look like it never snowed.

That's what I figured.

We'll be on 70 for several hours, maybe we'll catch up to you or you to us on the way...

I'm leaving at 8am Saturday. Only planning on fuel and stretch stops until we get to Kansas city for some BBQ! I have Ed's number, I'll call you guys.

This. Drove up Pike's in May last year....in a stock jetta. Toward the top the snow banks were taller than the car abd the road was dry!

I'm leaving at 8am Saturday. Only planning on fuel and stretch stops until we get to Kansas city for some BBQ! I have Ed's number, I'll call you guys.

We're leaving at 4am so maybe we'll be close...

We're at the hotel in IN. Leaving tomorrow at 7. Should make Colby by 9 at the latest, but should be 8.

It's 775 miles from here. No mountains.

We're a couple hours out of Colby.....see you guys soon.

We made it to Colby KS. After 17 hours, I'm beat.....

Back