• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Co Springs M&G

looks like i wont be able to make it guys. with being temporarily laid off, and no work in sight for the near future, the lady and I are heading to VA to visit my family. shes going to take care of my grandpa and im going to remodel 2 bathrooms in one of my parents properties. gotta make money somehow, and im just glad i have parents that are willing to help me out and give me work. who would have ever thought the economy would come to this. See you all in about 2 weeks.

:wave:

God Bless :us:
XXXX This Economy.

Well I'm planning on making an appearance after I get off work, although I wasn't successful at getting the Jeep finished and out of the garage so I'm stuck with my car. :-/

Looks like I'm not going to make it. I've got tons of stuff I have to get done for tomorrow morning and if I go tonight there's no way I'll be able to...

I would of been there for my first M&G, but we had a 4 day weekend, so I have been up here in Englewood since yesterday.

Had a great time and met some great people. I love those event you head to and saying we grab a bit to eat and more then likely be back home in an hour or so. 2 and a half hours later... Frank, thanks for posting this and putting it together.

Back