• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Co Springs M&G

This'll be kinda funny... You expect to see hot rods, tuners, etc. at Sonic - not a bunch of Jeeps. Should be cool!

K.. so far its a no go for me because I get nothing from my engine but a clicking. Believe its the starter... ill try to get it fixed by friday.

Also, look at your battery cables and the leads to the "power center" box along the pass. inner fender. Bend them, listen for crunchy sounds - if so, they're corroded and not supplying enough power to the starter or starting circuit. To be certain - you can cut a small slice in the wire insulation and visually inspect that the wires are nice clean copper. Any green oxidation or white crusties, replace the cables.

check batt. termonals too that was my problem....
it looked good to the eye...but when i moved my neg. cable...he wire separated from the terminal...no good

I'll be a no-show. Sheila feels like ass and we sent the boys up to G-rents last night for a few days... have a burger and soda for me!

Back