• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cliffs 11/17? or badlands 11/23 to 11/25

sWissfoo

NAXJA Forum User
im waiting for my new driveshafts, at the moment, i will be able to hual my baby:clap: . it has no bumpers or roll cage yet. i do have a hitch so i havent checked the rules for these places and ive never been to either. was wondering if anyone wanted to meet me their, i want to test my jeep out, but not push the limit until i get the roll cage and bigger tires.

so far im the only jeep...:dunno: , there's gonna be five quads with me, two 4x4's, 3 sport quads. oh well

Air lockers kick ass!!!!! cliffs was awesome.. i had a few problems, i broke my dual electric fan, so my rig kept on over heating, gonna go back saturday, i didnt get to see all of it, here are some pics.
STP62376.jpg

STP62384.jpg

STP62397.jpg

STP62389.jpg

STP62390.jpg

STP62412.jpg

hopefully ill have the cage done by friday. ill get more pics. do u like the rope rig, i dont plan on welding the top bars in, i think the rope should do.haha
STP62438.jpg

the next pic everything comes standard,ha
STP62434.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing I probably shouldn't even bother going there with just an inch and a half of lift and 235s, right?

Back