• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleveland OH Area - Suspension Install

There is thanks. Was just looking for other suggestions simply because I didnt like their quote and I can get the parts for a lot cheaper.

its more about not having the time and its my daily driver. i'd love too but just too busy.
actually think im just going with hd leafs & spacing the front. don't really need the lift just remove the sagging.
thanks

Plus, most of the xj's in this part of the world are pretty crusty on the underside and removing rear leafs could be a pain unless you have a lot of PB blaster, heat, and patience. The 01 I bought a couple years ago with 62k had more rust than the 01 I left behind in IA with 140k.

Fireball motors does excellent work and are very reasonable with what they charge, but are an hour or more from you. I had them replace the springs on mine and they did everything right for $180.

Back