• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn to john bull Sep 2nd and 3rd

Are you implying Vanimal is correct about his interpretation of high center of gravity vehicles being top heavy on te trail and more inclined to flop?! :huh:

No I'm implying you don't wanna chop it and flex it before you cage it. That's what the kid did and torqued it! But hey I'd like to do that to my 85 V8 but I can come by and practice on yours. Lets see I have 2 sawzall's,2 4'' grinders with cut off wheels, 2 torch set ups, 1 7'' grinder, and 2 hack saws that's 9 people we can accommodate to get that thing done by Sept 23 for Big Bear!!!!

No I'm implying you don't wanna chop it and flex it before you cage it. That's what the kid did and torqued it! But hey I'd like to do that to my 85 V8 but I can come by and practice on yours. Lets see I have 2 sawzall's,2 4'' grinders with cut off wheels, 2 torch set ups, 1 7'' grinder, and 2 hack saws that's 9 people we can accommodate to get that thing done by Sept 23 for Big Bear!!!!

Well, I'm definitely going to have some work parties in the near future but not before big bear. I'm just going to get it back to being drivable and maybe replace the windshield. I just want to wheel for right now, and get most of the parts I need to get, then park it and let the fun begin!!

Back