• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning Sale: Tires, hitch, lights, etc. w/ lots of pictures

joecool

NAXJA Forum User
After doing some cleaning I came across a few items that I would like to sell.

I would prefer local pick-up on most items, but I will be willing to ship the items at your expense. All items are located in Akron, OH 44333. If you have any questions or would like more pictures please let me know. Right now the best way to get ahold of me is by PM or by posting in this thread. I am looking to get rid of most this stuff, so if you are at all interested don't hesitate to make me an offer if you think my price is too high.

Thanks,
Joe

5 235/75/15 Tires
4 of them are BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires. The other one is a brand new Goodyear Wangler RT/S. I used the BFG's offroad, so they have some rock rash. They still have lots of tread left. If you compare the tread on the BFGs with the new Goodyear you can see that they still have plenty of tread left. The Goodyear was used as a full size spare, but luckily I never had to use it. The only reason I stopped using the tires was because I upgraded to 31s. Other than that they have been sitting in my garage collecting dirt/dust.

Sell011.jpg

Sell010.jpg

BF Goodrich Tread
Sell008.jpg

New Goodyear Wrangler Tread
Sell013.jpg

Set of 6x9 offroad lights. They work great and are very bright, but have a little surface rust from over the years. I have a partial wiring harness for the lights, but it is missing the switch and relay. These items can be picked up at your local auto parts store fairly cheap.
DSCN0408.jpg

DSCN0407.jpg

Sell004.jpg

PLEASE NOTE:I just noticed that the part number on the K&N Filter is incorrect. It is NOT RE-0930. It was put in the wrong box. Sorry for the inconvience.

UPDATE
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S - SOLD
BF Goodrich - Still for sale
Front Hidden Hitch - Still for sale
K&N Filter with Airtube - SOLD
Offroad Lights - SOLD
Stock alternator - still available
Stock steering - still available
K&N Filter - waiting for reply
Spare tire and cover - still available

Back