• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cleaning out garage.

Super D

NAXJA Forum User
1) I have 1 brand new Maxxis creepy Crawler that's never been mounted on a wheel. Its a 35x12.5R16 bias ply tires. I was going to run these tires on my XJ but decided to go up in wheel and tire size. These tires retail around $380 online. Looking for $200 obo. Or trade, just let me know what you got. But all in all I just want to get the tire out of my way.

For those that dont know, this is a link to the tire. http://www.maxxis.com/AutomobileLight-Truck/Extreme-Off-Road/M8090-Creepy-Crawler.aspx

2) JK dana 30 front axle. Was told it has about 50,000 miles on it from guy I got it from. Was part of a package deal and have no intentions on using it. Would be good for someone for extra parts or trail spares does have 3.73 gears in it. Does not have brakes, unit bearings, or steering. Looking for $150 OBO.

3) 1 D30 new never installed carrier for 3.73 and numerically higher gears. $50 obo

4) 1 D30 ARB diff cover. currently installed on a axle. Painted a ugly green but it is in good shape. $75 obo

All items are located in Colorado Springs. Very motivated to sell them. I can get you pics upon request.Thx for looking

Back