• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clayton and UPS shipping

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Just a heads up to you guys as i have no issue with your products they are top notch ,but your method of shipping ---UPS---sucks balls my biggest order through you guys was in 2011 $3,000 in xj suspension parts ,and recently I've orderd some builder parts the last month or so ,and on all these orders it appears as if it has taken UPS a fair bit more time to deliver the goods than Fedex or even USPS ,but this last order of Two rear upper XJ spring buckets takes the shipping cake ...lol... early Mondat August 31st 2015 Order for $170 plus "shipping" and tax for a total just over $200 placed and the goods only managed to reach NJ sorting facility by Friday Spetmeber the 4th 2015 ,and are not set to be out for loacl delivery until this Wednesday...J

Just a heads up when a person buys premade parts to save time to expedite a build process they don't want the shipping to kill the time saved by buying premade and only end up taking longer and spending a ton more ...;-)

I don't care that much for UPS either. I ordered something last week. It was shipped 9/3 and scheduled delivery was today 9/9. Now UPS can't even tell me where it is or when it will be delivered. All I know is that it won't be today. FedEx and USPS Flat Rate boxes are more reliable in my experience and often cheaper.

Last edited:
I don't care that much for UPS either. I ordered something last week. It was shipped 9/3 and scheduled delivery was today 9/9. Now UPS can't even tell me where it is or when it will be delivered. All I know is that it won't be today. FedEx and USPS Flat Rate boxes are more reliable in my experience and often cheaper.

The UPS truck just went by dropped off next door and left ,so I'm not getting the goods today either..I just wasted $202 ordeing these prefab . I at this point just want clayton to refund my $170 plus tax and shipping total was I think $202 to my credit card ...I will make them myself...when that f-ing Bron truck passedme by today that was the final straw .

Um have you tried calling them instead of looking douchey posting online?

Your the only one looking douchey. Shipping is a very legitimage consideration. This is 2015, not mail order via catalog. There are plenty of companys, from tiny to large, who are 100% ON-IT with shipping. So its obviously possible.

If he has a tracking number, why would he call the manufacturer? Unless theyre playing games (which happens way too much).

Um have you tried calling them instead of looking douchey posting online?

The goods were being tracked VOA UPS tracking number it took UPS forever to deliver the order the goods were ordered early monday the 31st and only made it from CT to NJ in 5 days...do you have access to a map ...lol...I assure that is not very impressive ...then since it's the Holday weekeend it then to buster Brown until Thursday evening the 9/10 to deliver ...That's ridiculous ,and pretty much made the ordering and paying $202 for prefab parts to save time pointless over just taking the time to make them for pennies .

Back