• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Classic plastic

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
Meet training day/ named after one of my favorite movies to quote from-
I didn't know you liked to get wet

2007 p71 Crown Vic.
Recently my daily driver was destroyed by hail and it is going to take some time to even get an appraisal. Good excuse to buy this car. I've been wanting one of these for a little while. Got her pretty cheap

Here she was at the previous owners place

Here she is after a polish and painted wheels

This is another one with wheels I just picked up in the same color. I also have the beauty rings for the steel wheels. Can't beat getting the style wheels you want and new tires for $200.

Overall I do plan on lowering her but for now I expect to get the ws6 back which will keep me busy for a bit.
This car sounds great win no mufflers.
I replaced the power steering pump over the weekend and will replace the windshield this weekend.
More pictures to come

I do really like the way this car sits. I am going for this stance.
This car pictured has a turbo lsx iron block 5.3 btw. Seems like a good idea for a long term plan. Turbo lsx and AC. Yes please

Watch out, Troy may want to snatch it.

No, he is allergic to Ford products.

I make exceptions for P71's. Especially '05+....... Big brakes, big sway bars, better transmission. Getting a non-patrol used unmarked car such as a captain's car is the best car to get. Just awesome performing cruiser cars. I really did enjoy mine while I had it.

I didn't get it done to mine before I sold it, but yeah, removing the mufflers does make it sound good. I found some youtube vids of modded P71 exhaust sound bites....... my favorite was with long glass packs.

Nice score Anthony. :thumbup:

Back