• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CHP and LED warning

Don't know if this apply's but I also read at some point that if they were not covered that the fuse had to be out of the holder. With that said there is also an attitude which I do not know if it is part of a V.C. or not but is enforced by commercial inspectors that if it is on the vehicle it must work or be secured. Example: I received a citation for having an additional tank strap on my old Mack truck because it was not tight. It was just for looks and had no purpose in holding the fuel tank on. I showed it to him attempted to remove it but still got the citation.

David I as well used to get pulled over for equipment violations for lights back in the '70s constantly. Had several mudders that ran 44''tires and had many arguments with CHP over the height of headlamps. Measurement is to the center of the headlamp! The problem is back then they were fix it tickets, today they are fix it and pay $50.00 bucks court fee!
I guess he would have a field day with me not to mention 2 more on the winch bumper, 3 to the sides and one on the back!
Karstic that's why I carry my state I.D. some times it helps plus I know a few of them and start dropping names! They don't seem to mind when I plow snow for them or pull civilians out of a bank to clear the road!

DSCN0421.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back