• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinook Pass/Northwest Fest

rayertle

NAXJA Forum User
I noticed that Chinook Pass is open. However, I will be traveling in a 36' Class A with trailer. I understand that one lane is closed. Should I travel through Chinook Pass or go around? I have been up to Crystal several times this year, but never all the way across.

Thanks

Ray

rayertle said:
I noticed that Chinook Pass is open. However, I will be traveling in a 36' Class A with trailer. I understand that one lane is closed. Should I travel through Chinook Pass or go around? I have been up to Crystal several times this year, but never all the way across.

Thanks

Ray

Great to see that you are coming Ray!
We'll be meeting up on thursday afternoon to convoy over there if you are interested.

I'll be driving/towing a popup.

John

It's down to one lane, but it's easy to navigate through. You'll be fine over Chinook, just make sure your cooling system is up to par! I'll be in a crewcab truck and 25' enclosed trailer.

J

Back