• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee shirt i've designed

RedHeapOjeep said:
Then cafe press is ripping you off, you can get 20 of those shirts in all different sizes from customink.com for $8 a shirt.
the thing with how it works is. im not buying anything from cafepress to make it work. i dont really see how its any different than buyin a shirt at any other store for the same cost. it isnt like the shirts are trash quality in construction, i have a couple myself. they have to stay in business too i suppose. they set a price that they collect, which is the base price, and i mark them up to whatever i do and then i collect the difference. i barely marked anything up, nothing more than a few bucks, so this isnt some marketing scheme or big money maker

i dunno what to tell you

perhaps because cafepress provides levels of online shops, one of which is free of charge, and allows to customize everything associated with it

Last edited:
Sniggs said:
While we're waiting for a response:

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walks into WalMart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Walmart .... Nice children you've got there - are they twins?"

The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't, the oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins?........ Do you really think they look alike?"

"No", replies the greeter, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice!"

:roll: :roll:

Sniggs thanks for the humor just what this thread needed, and on the serious side MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES, so maybe we will see more names in red soon.

Damn ya'll are critical on a cool shirt that someone just wanted to bring to everyone's attention. Who cares if he makes some money, don' t hate the player hate the game. About the price, have any of you ever worked in a shop printing t-shirts?; because I have and it sucks bad. So even if shirts are $8 a piece after having them printed I hope the guy who printed them makes a little money, cause he definatly deserves to.

Looks better then the current ones....looks like a 3rd grader made those :)

Not that i could do any better, but hell if id buy one.

HeavyMetal said:
i made one similar a few years back with a smaller setup. figured id update it a bit :D. Just thought i'd share it with u guys.
i dunno what the NAXJA vendor/selling rules are on here compared to other sites, so ill just post up the pics w/o the shopfront URL for now.

front
shirtfront.jpg

back
shirtbackk.jpg

here's the back image up close :thumbsup:
CherokeeShirtJpeg.jpg

Easyrydin2 said:
Damn ya'll are critical on a cool shirt that someone just wanted to bring to everyone's attention. Who cares if he makes some money, don' t hate the player hate the game.

This is where you're wrong, we can hate the player, since he's not playing the game correctly. Someone already posted the rules for selling things on NAXJA, and he broke all of them.

Sounds like he needs to hate the game, since he can't play it right.

Learn to play the game the right way, then they can't hate you.

Back