• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee parts in Nc

FiXnDaily336

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone I have a wrecked 90 cherokee,im parting out all of it.It has no motor but I do have a 93 4.0l short block,I have the 90 tranny that has 118k,everything else is all steering,axles,transfer case,suspenion,intake manifold with throttle body,injectors with fuel rail,computer,front bumper,etc......make an offer u pick up or possible shipping or arrangement for delivery.....

I also have all electrical components and computer,any underbody parts,drive shafts,some interior and body parts as well.Just let me know.I still have everything.I'm trying to sell this stuff asap!So if theres any questions feel free to ask.I will also consider trades i'm looking for a pair of lift coils..

sorry the front fenders are not that good the drivers side has a slight dent right next to the trim and the passenger side has a few scratches.I do have a good radiator i'll sell for $30 plus shipping

I am looking for a drviers side power window motor & Regulator, as well as the clip-in wiring harnesses for power everything in both doors.

Was it an automatic or 5-speed?

If it was a 5-speed, I need a shifter boot and the retaining ring taht holds it in place.

I'm also interested in the condition of the seats. Specifically Driver's side.

- I'm not close to Winston, but I have friends that drive between Norfolk and Raliegh a lot.. Would you be willing to meet them sometwhere (if I get your seats) to cut out shipping charges?

sorry Fozzy its an automatic.As far as the seats they are in good condtion,there is no cuts or rips in them the only thing is they need cleaning.The windows were broke when it was hit and now they are kinda dirty from pollen but they should clean up nice.I have been wanting to take some pics of the jeep and what I have but its still raining but I should have some up in a few hours.Let me know if you think you want them and i'll clean them.Like I say they are good seats just need alittle cleaning..I will cut the shipping if met somewhere but I cant go far because of my 93 xj, it has no spark.I swapted my 93 H.O to a 90 non H.O and did not swap the flywheel/flexplate and people have told me that is the reason I have no spark.I didnt think the flywheel could keep it from firing..But i'm gettin a code54 for the cam sensor so i'm not sure where to start as far as getting spark.Read the OEM post maybe you or someone you know can give me some advice on this one....Oh yeah let me know what you think about those seats make me an offer...

Back