• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheesemans OFFICIAL part out thread...built 93XJ part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tyler!

For everyone else out this way, my tentative plan is to run to MO in a few weeks to meet Tyler and get my stuff. I will be happy to haul stuff for others. I can at least get it as far as Lafayette, IN.

Mind picking up that steering box for me dude? I'll take it. PM inbound Cheesy!

If anyone south needs some stuff I can get it from Brad's to south of Indy.

Last edited:
Brian, u got it!
Arthur, works for me, PayPal info PM'd to ya
Flex, it is yours and will travel via the Brad express

Custom built front winch bumper w/ D-ring mounts (must trim grill for winch) $225
Custom built rear bumper w/ tie-ins and D-ring mounts (for 96-down w/ cut-n-fold) $225 Sold PP Samset
TNT Y-link long arm kit w/ belly skid (joints and bushings are good) (compare to new at over $1000 delivered) $500 Sold PP Brian
TNT HD track bar and frame bracket $150 Sold PP Brian
TNT boomerang shackles (1.5" lift I think) $85 shipped Sold PP Brian
BigOffroad (BOR/Alcan) HD leaf packs for 6.5" lift, best there is out there! $325 Sold PP Samset
Skyjacker 8" lift coils $85 Sold PP Collin
Rough County 2.2 series inverted front shocks like new, 1 trip on them $60 Sold PP Collin
Rough Country extended front brake lines $25 Sold Josh (Rabbit Hat) PAID
Custom made rear extended brake line $20 Sold PP John LL
Bilstein inverted rear shocks 5100 series Sold PP Collin
2" receiver w/ built in gas tank skid (Okie Terry Style) $100
NP231 w/ Advanced Adapters SYE kit installed $165 Sold PP Collin
AGR steering box, it is tits, turns 36's at 5 psi w/ a pinky $125 Sold PP Flex
Rusty's air intake tube and cone filter $30
Throttlebody spacer $20 shipped Sold PP Collin
radiator $65
elec fan $15
(4) 36x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's w. 85% tread, been wheeled and show it. asking $400
(4) 15x8 Cragar black steelies w/ CrawlFab weld on beadlocks w/ complete grade 8 hardware (5x4.5) $375
(1) 36x12.50x15 TSL w/ 99.9% tread on a 15x8 black steelie (5x4.5). This was a spare that was used one time and it is great shape. $165 Sold PP Arthur
(4) Spidertrax wheel spacers (fancy anodized blue ones, 1.25" I think) $100
(2) Front drive shafts $30 each obo sold PP RedHeep
JCR rear 1/4 guards w/ hardware $125 sold Brad PAID
Custom roofrack/roof sliders, very heavy $150 sold Brad PAID
stock hood w/ custom aluminum diamond tread hood vents $50
AJ's Offroad Armor prototype front tube doors for 96-down XJ's $150
matching light grey cloth front and rear seats out of a 98 XJ, good shape $80
console from same 98 that is light grey $20 Sold PP Collin

I am interested in the 1 36 x12.50 spare. Bradco if you would be willing to pick that up to I can get to Lafayette when ever you need me to.

No problem!

My goal is to get out there after the Harlan trip, so 2nd or 3rd weekend in July. If REWSTER or SAMSET come down here for their stuff, they could possibly bring your tire a little closer.

the long arms are gone...?

:flamemad:

wait what does the "PP" mean...?

that was just the deal i was looking for.

"PP" means payment pending. The long arms are spoken for and are supposed to be picked up by this weekend, if they are not picked up or paid for by Sunday, they will still be available.

Speaking of payments, if someone has spoken for an item and needs my Paypal info, please PM me. I have had a few people say that Paypal is not accepting the address for payment, chances are that they did not type in my addy correct. I do respectfully ask that if anyone says they will take items to PM me to set up payment arrangement ASAP as many of these items have quite a bit of interest.

I am slowly getting things pulled off of it and will have 90% pulled by the weekend and will be ready to start shipping the items out by Monday (RedHeep, yours can go as soon as I get an addy so to have them to you by the crawl.) The most current item list is the one posted up a few posts. Any questions or interest, let me know.

Thanks,
Tyler

No problem!

My goal is to get out there after the Harlan trip, so 2nd or 3rd weekend in July. If REWSTER or SAMSET come down here for their stuff, they could possibly bring your tire a little closer.

sure could, my farther in law lives in Park Forest, im up there all the time.

Do the 36s hold air over night, what's the over all condition of them? I know we've talked about them before but I forget easily.

Andyp

Yes they hold air fine, one has a slow leak that takes days to weeks to go down but honestly just probably needs the bead locks retorqued to solve.

I will get with Brian and see what day he is thinking of heading down, consider them sold. Wish I could get the rear springs too but not in the cards right now, sorry.

They are still available and will have tires dismounted this weekend

Pics can be found of the rims on page 1 of this thread on post #7. Follow that link and there should be a pic of the rims/bead locks in there somewhere. I am not where I can get a pic until later this evening if that doesn't work

UPDATED 6/27/12

Custom built front winch bumper w/ D-ring mounts (must trim grill for winch) $225
Custom built rear bumper w/ tie-ins and D-ring mounts (for 96-down w/ cut-n-fold) $225 Sold Samset PAID
TNT Y-link long arm kit w/ belly skid (joints and bushings are good) (compare to new at over $1000 delivered) $500 Sold PP Brian
TNT HD track bar and frame bracket $150 Sold PP Brian
TNT boomerang shackles (1.5" lift I think) $85 shipped Sold PP Brian
BigOffroad (BOR/Alcan) HD leaf packs for 6.5" lift, best there is out there! $325 Sold Samset PAID
Skyjacker 8" lift coils $85 Sold PP Collin
Rough County 2.2 series inverted front shocks like new, 1 trip on them $60 Sold PP Collin
Rough Country extended front brake lines $25 Sold Josh (Rabbit Hat) PAID
Custom made rear extended brake line $20 Sold PP John LL
Bilstein inverted rear shocks 5100 series Sold PP Collin
2" receiver w/ built in gas tank skid (Okie Terry Style) $100
NP231 w/ Advanced Adapters SYE kit installed $165 Sold PP Collin
AGR steering box, it is tits, turns 36's at 5 psi w/ a pinky $125 Sold PP Flex
Rusty's air intake tube and cone filter $30
Throttlebody spacer $20 shipped Sold PP Collin
radiator $65
elec fan $15
(4) 36x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's w. 85% tread, been wheeled and show it. asking $400 SOLD PP MKR5150
(4) 15x8 Cragar black steelies w/ CrawlFab weld on beadlocks w/ complete grade 8 hardware (5x4.5) $375
(1) 36x12.50x15 TSL w/ 99.9% tread on a 15x8 black steelie (5x4.5). This was a spare that was used one time and it is great shape. $165 Sold PP Arthur
(4) Spidertrax wheel spacers (fancy anodized blue ones, 1.25" I think) $100
(2) Front drive shafts $30 each obo sold RedHeep PAID
JCR rear 1/4 guards w/ hardware $125 sold Brad PAID
Custom roofrack/roof sliders, very heavy $150 sold Brad PAID
stock hood w/ custom aluminum diamond tread hood vents $50
AJ's Offroad Armor prototype front tube doors for 96-down XJ's $150
matching light grey cloth front and rear seats out of a 98 XJ, good shape $80
console from same 98 that is light grey $20 Sold PP Collin

DSCN0079.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back