• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check with us be fore you buy elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
We have over 300 manufacturers to chose from, if you need something, let us know and we will see if we can get you a great deal on it, be sure to include your zipcode for a complete to your door qoute

I'm looking for front axle U-joints for a Dana 30. I live in 97213. Any help is appreciated!

How about some 8" front coils.

I don't have or plan to have anything heavy up front

I also need a couple brake line lockers. do you sell those?

my zip is 80125 thank you

looking for a set of 4.5 inch coils for the xj, future plans include a winch bumper so a stiffer spring rate would be nice...oh yea 48307 (michigan)..thanks...

Grifter

Need some front shocks for the front of my xj with 5.5" extreme duty lift (drop brackets). Still have the stock style mounting. I was thinking RE monotubes because they are valved specifically for the 4.5" zj spring that comes in the kit. What do you think? Let me know a price shipped to 78539 Edinburg, Texas=----------------Kyle

I need two(2) 2.5" body, SAW racerunner, 16"- 18"(preferable) travel, either resi or piggyback shipped to 93001, Thanks much.
Chris

I have not recieved a pm yet please try again....thanks,

Grifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back