• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check out this $30k mj

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN U SAY METHANFEDAMINES! WOW?????? I NEED A BEER!!

an s10 woulda been a better home for that

It may not be your guys style, but I haven't seen any one of you put anywhere close to that kind of skill into any of your Jeeps.

There is some significant time and effort put into that Jeep, and I am appauled that you guys couldn't appreciate that!!

Michael
You a need psychiatric consult. Fast.

Seriously, seek help.

-----Matt-----

you have got to be joking me michael. or should i call you michelle? go ahead and do that with your xj, just give me all the stuff that is worth a crap. im with you on this one matt. You need help michael... -Matt

It may not be your guys style, but I haven't seen any one of you put anywhere close to that kind of skill into any of your Jeeps.

There is some significant time and effort put into that Jeep, and I am appauled that you guys couldn't appreciate that!!

Michael

The same thing could be said about the Pacer or the Runabout.
If you’re ovulating, I'll forgive the insults to my mad skills and the hours I’ve put into my Jeep, If you're just saying it to hurt my feelings, then you are off my Christmas card list.

For the record, I appreciate the fab work that was done, but I have to laugh when someone thinks it is worth 30k. It looks like a retarded banana and a Transformer had a few boxes of wine and had a night they’ll can’t forget.

I think I am going to something similar with mine. Only I'll have a bigger spoiler.

fix the suspension and some tires, paint, and a roll cage. you could have an awesome desert racing rig of some kind.

I like it. I would rather have it Blue or Black with Red/White Skulls. I wonder if it really gets up and goes...

I bet its fun as hell to drive.

Michael

"just because you can, doesnt mean you should"....... I could sculpt a baby jesus out of my turds, with realistic detail, life size, & animated, but that doesnt mean I should.

"just because you can, doesnt mean you should"....... I could sculpt a baby jesus out of my turds, with realistic detail, life size, & animated, but that doesnt mean I should.

x30,000

That would be worth 30K,

I think you could get your own vegas show with something like that... hell carrot top makes a living pulling crap out of a box..

Although it is not my, "cup of tea" either.....I think a better paint job would really help the overall appearance. Maybe?

Seeking help now....

That MIGHT have been cool on some thing like a ford fiesta...alright so maybe not but not a jeep come on!

~There is some serious fab in that, not my style, nor would I pay $30 for it, but the fab skills are great.

The fab work is amazing on there, the skulls, the hood. I have no idea wtf the spoiler is all about but everything else is nice.

Jeep or not. Its damn nice work, not 30k nice. but its still a nice custom hot rod. and definitally not something youd see all over like most.

Diffrent paint, lose the spoiler and stinger on the rear bumper and that wouldent look all that bad.

Back