• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out the flex on this,about 14 feet!

you gotta come down and deal with this

dont make me do stuff

i dunno whats worse, the chain link crawler, or this 'repost' game. im pretty sure the repost game is worse... you guys do it once a week at least.
Like DRmoab said I'm new so sorry for being the annoying newb.I just thought it was cool.

troys 96 xj:

No worries m8. This happens a lot on here. It's still not as bad as Pirate though. Just to be safe, check the post dates of the Youtube videos you find. If they are still pretty new (less than a week), there's a good chance that you may have found something that hasn't been posted before. If the date is anything older and it pertains to:

Cherokees
Jeeps
4x4
Offroading
Comedy
Children biting each other
Rickrolling
Jeep Techno (don't say I didn't warn you)
Stupid russian teenagers
anything seen on Tosh.0

Then it has probably been covered at least twice. Just trying to keep an eye out for you. I have been known to play the repost game myself, but in this case I feel kinda bad about it. And honestly, if you post something that has been posted before, as long as you do it in honest way, you won't get any gold star stickers taken off of your chart :D

Goodluck, Godspeed, and enjoy NAXJA!

Like DRmoab said I'm new so sorry for being the annoying newb.I just thought it was cool.
don't worry about it :D We've all been there, just giving you a little shit for it. I kinda baited you into posting techno jeep, too... :jester:

Poor NOS energy drink on it. You can use what's left on your motorcycle.

HAHAHA, I remember that one, it was pretty convincing too.

Back