• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap wiring harness'

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
At least every other week, a thread gets started, or bumped by people asking what the CHEAPEST headlight wiring harness is.... and guys are shopping around over as little as 4-5$...

For the benefit of those people, Im gonna post pics of what happens to cheap bullshit chinese shit. If you read this, and you STILL cheap out on stuff like this, you deserve to have your jeep burn down.. thats as plain and simple as i see it...
A4BzQgZ.jpg

That damn Chinese heat shrink never works either.

I don't think anyone deserves their crap to burn.
I used a putco on mine but I soldered every connection and replaced the relay sockets with bosch sockets.

Last edited:
For the benefit of those people, Im gonna post pics of what happens to cheap bullshit chinese shit.

Your grandmother may be raped as a result too!
:roflmao:

If I am interpreting that picture correctly the chicoms have developed a fuse that will melt down around its own filament.

Impressive.

Now those who could not figure out how to use a 22LR as a replacement fuse have an option for their modern spade fuse equipped vehicles.

FWIW, I fabbed up my own harness using components from Daniel Stearn.

Back