• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 XJ required wiring

Jesseparker56

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone i was hoping that i could get a little bit of help on a project that i am working on.

Project Details when i received it
1993 jeep Cherokee XJ (was a 4.0 with an automatic transmission) i was given this jeep as a roller with the wiring harness in the engine compartment cut by the firewall in all locations the only plug that seems to still be on the bulkhead is the Headlight connecter.

where the project is now
LS 6.0/NV4500/NP246 transfer case (all have been installed, drive trained is wired other than being tied into the body.

My ask/Hope
can someone tell me what all needs to be rewired?? is everything i need in the Bulkhead connector?? if so does anyone have a pin out for the bulkhead so i can use the correct wires all i believe i need is windshield wipers, lights, heater motor, grounds, stuff like that the LS harness is standalone so i just have to tie into the jeep for crank wire.
any help would be appreciated. sorry if i posted this in the wrong place i am new to this forum.

Back