• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap tires?

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
where around the portland/vancouver area can you pick up tires for cheap? im gonna be looking for some in the next 5 or 6 months. im just trying to get an idea of what i want and where i want to get them.

2423F4C7BE6ECEA2F86E0A10A0244E77.jpg

http://www.nexentireusa.com/tires-12/RoadianMT

These come in limited sizes, but really are a great tire. Very affordable as well. Look around your area for a really small tire shop that can order these for you.

Matt

Tires for the MJ?

I would suggest finding the cheapest price online, and then having America's Tire price match it.
This!

You would be amazed how much you can save..

Check out www.onlinetires.com Americas tire company will price match the Complete price AFTER shipping.. but right after the KM2's came out, that price difference was $180

yeah tires for the 'manch. I dont know if i like the skinny tires. the new tires will not be put on very soon, i just wanna look.

I'm looking at the TSL SX's. I really like thier design. I was looking online and it looks like the only 33'' tire they have is a 33x15.50.:eek::eek::eek:

I like interco tires, But what are some other tires that are comperable (sp) ?

Last edited:
yeah tires for the 'manch. I dont know if i like the skinny tires. the new tires will not be put on very soon, i just wanna look.

I'm looking at the TSL SX's. I really like thier design. I was looking online and it looks like the only 33'' tire they have is a 33x15.50.:eek::eek::eek:

I like interco tires, But what are some other tires that are comperable (sp) ?

I've run SXs on my CJ for the last three years, completely awesome tire off-road, surprisingly tolerable on-road. They're heavy, the wide widths don't help with that. If I were to pick just one tire for a rig in the PNW that sees mostly trail-time, I'd go with the SX.

Back