• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Che-Red-kee yo!

OT said:
And you would know this how?

From reading NAXJA. Duh. How else does anyone know anything about wheeling?

OT said:
Pirate, JU, and Jeepforum, I thought.:dunce:
I guess I'd better pay more attention.

I haven't been there since before I was red. Still - $4,000 for paint ?!

hey man, figure 800+ in material, and shop labor, 4k is easy for a factory quality paint job. even if it is ugly.

man, i love nice cars, but those wheels are UGLY, the color, not all that great, and the chrome grill looks terrible, should be body color. i just dont get why you would want chrome on a jeep? all jeeps should be accented in flat black and brushed aluminum.

streetpirate said:
hey man, figure 800+ in material, and shop labor, 4k is easy for a factory quality paint job. even if it is ugly.

man, i love nice cars, but those wheels are UGLY, the color, not all that great, and the chrome grill looks terrible, should be body color. i just dont get why you would want chrome on a jeep? all jeeps should be accented in flat black and brushed aluminum.

I can see it costing that much, I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much. You could buy alot of rattle can for a lot less than $4,000.

Chrome looks better on something like a Lancer

344762_11_full.jpg

:D

mmmmmmmm

a REAL lancer.

I hate to say it, but look at it this way. A. Its not rotting away in a field somewhere. Somebody has actually taken care of it and put some money into it. I'm not a fan of the interior but its not THAT gawdy. To each their own. I'm into big built 4x4s just as much as fast cars, slammed trucks, bikes, etc etc. Some people are just too narrow minded.

Of course the benefit to that is more money for the one thing you like, rather than not enough for any of your hobbies like me!

ChicksDigWagons said:
I hate to say it, but look at it this way. A. Its not rotting away in a field somewhere. Somebody has actually taken care of it and put some money into it. I'm not a fan of the interior but its not THAT gawdy. To each their own. I'm into big built 4x4s just as much as fast cars, slammed trucks, bikes, etc etc. Some people are just too narrow minded.

Of course the benefit to that is more money for the one thing you like, rather than not enough for any of your hobbies like me!

I don't have any money for any hobbies. That's what's got me a pissy :)

I do like that Lancer, though. I could stare at that chrome all day long.

Back