• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chat is gone, where are our IT geeks?

hawkeye 1

NAXJA Forum User
Since Envolve quit, what's our next option?

they're stuck in chat... never to be heard from again.

Since Envolve quit, what's our next option?

falk.jpg

we moved to tinychat/bsc. dont really see another viable option that integrates smoothly with vbulletin so we went off site. still free but it's harder to moderate because if the room is empty the first person to enter automatically becomes a moderator.

Needs thicker string for more bandwidth.

David Bricker / SYR

Well, that's the free version which is limited to 2 co-current connections, if we need more connections then we have to get the paid version which I would assume comes with thicker string.

Well, that's the free version which is limited to 2 co-current connections, if we need more connections then we have to get the paid version which I would assume comes with thicker string.

That requires an additional upgrade fee

There's a field to enter an e-mail address, but it won't actually let me enter anything. Maybe it's because I'm using an iPad at the moment and not a PC. Anyway, since you're testing it, I thought I should let you know.

Back