• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charlotte Area Meet and Greet

Had a great time with some awesome people yesterday. I'd say we had a pretty decent turn out for this being the first time in this area. Big thanks to Chris (loki racer) for his donation to help Jim break even on the shelter.

Just walked in the door from my buddy's lake party for his 21st from last night...gotta head to work until about 8:30 tonight so i'll throw my pictures up this evening.

Great turn out! Thanks for getting a NC M&G going. It will all start from here and grow.

Using Cnickgo's picture in post #88, going left to right:

UNCC 99XJ
Cnickgo
Joshooha
Blue 97 XJ
loki racer

Who's rigs are the last two?

UNCC 99XJ
Loki Racer
Joshooha
Blue 97 XJ
Cnickgo
01greenxjsport
Jamescad04

Great job guys!!! Looks like the weather was perfect.

It was beautiful a lil muggy but it turned out to be fine. Thanks everyone for coming and participating and taking pictures. I had a blast! And am now determined to find some Frisbees for Frisbee golf, hopefully i can get some that glow in the dark.

Great turn out! Thanks for getting a NC M&G going. It will all start from here and grow.

Using Cnickgo's picture in post #88, going left to right:

UNCC 99XJ
Cnickgo
Joshooha
Blue 97 XJ
loki racer

Who's rigs are the last two?

Yeah my rig has changed a ton since I have last posted pictres of it. It went through 2 major overhauls this year, one that is currently in progress. Ill try to post some picks when everything is done and explain a little about what, and how it was done.

I also wanted to thank the SEC for helping me pay for the shelter.

Glad it went well for everyone, sorry I didn't make it, got tricked into having a throwdown for a friend of mine, no idea how the cops didn't come out. Bout 20-25 people in my 1 bedroom apartment. Had a drawer full of car keys, at 10 am my buddy was still bringing me shots of jager, great night, but the consequences were awful. I think I woulda had most trail damage for sure though, also the inchitis, hense why my heep won't make the trip right now LOL too much damage.

Yeah my rig has changed a ton since I have last posted pictres of it. It went through 2 major overhauls this year, one that is currently in progress

looks good to me-- I just want to know how you got my front skid????/

010.jpg

old pic, I'll have updates some day too-- just quit stealing my parts!!!

Great job guys!!! Looks like the weather was perfect.

Mid-upper 90's, quite humid, and basically no breeze...but it was much better at the shelter and on the disc golf course as we were completely under trees. It did cloud over in the afternoon as well which helped.

It was beautiful a lil muggy but it turned out to be fine. Thanks everyone for coming and participating and taking pictures. I had a blast! And am now determined to find some Frisbees for Frisbee golf, hopefully i can get some that glow in the dark.

Drain that pond and i'm sure you'll find quite a few....along with some foot prints from a recent swim!

Few of the pics I took:

img0473z.jpg

img0477f.jpg

Nick using the official NAXJA Charlotte tape measure to determine the winner of the inchitis award:

img0482y.jpg

Josh accepting his award:

img0483h.jpg

Chris:

img0484d.jpg

Carson:

img0485lh.jpg

Myself:

img0487ip.jpg

Startin to sling some discs:

As you can see, Josh's is headed right for the tree!

img0488ks.jpg

Nick showing us how to do it:

img0490r.jpg

And myself....well....trying to catch my balance lol:

img0491f.jpg

By far one of the funniest games of disc golf i've played....Josh and Jim had never played before and I believe they're both hooked now!

looks good to me-- I just want to know how you got my front skid????/

010.jpg

old pic, I'll have updates some day too-- just quit stealing my parts!!!

:doh: I knew I should have taken that off before the pictures were taken. Now you have evidence. From the looks of it those wheels look like the ones I just picked up as well. Guess I made a incoherent run to your jeep again for them. :roflmao:

Looks like all had a great time. I got the van picked up Friday and a ticket. :( Looking forward to the next one. Maybe I can actually make it.

hahaha, it looks like I'm peeing on Jims jeep in your pics^^

thanks guys! had a great time, we gotta do it again. Can't wait to play some more frolf haha!

sorry i couldn't make it i forgot all about it can someone remind me next time???

See, the NC crew is growing!

See, the NC crew is growing!

The NC crew use to be bigger then all of the SE put together! LOL! What I want to know is how many of you will be attending the crawl in Harlan on the 4th? :conceited

Back