• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Rig of the Month Contest- MoparManiac!!

Vote for the NAC ROM

• mini=man

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • moparmainiac

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • 5spd_xj

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • hackmeister

• ktm racer 419

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • billyjp2

• ARB-XJ

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Robz95xj

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 90XJAY

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • chedisme

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Chapter Rig of the Month Contest

Gotcha, I wasn't sure - figured it came with the new steering column design. Never realized 94 had the old design :eek:

Re: Chapter Rig of the Month Contest

Yup, 95. That's why I'm glad I got a 94, I love my Grant steering wheel, so much smaller in dia but a thicker grip. I also stopped smacking my thigh off it when getting in.

NAC

Voting is now open for the Chapter ROM. Since I was 2 days late in opening it, it will be open until 2/26. Voting is limited to NAC Chapter Members only.

Re: VOTING TIME!! Chapter Rig of the Month Contest

I voted for Rob's rig. The rest of you got crap on his rig. For all you fools that voted for Colin and Sam, sure they have more built rigs and they wheel them hard. That's cool and all but Rob's rig is the epitome of what is a "real" jeep. That thing takes a savage beating and goes anywhere the bigger jeeps go. I've watched Rob seemingly try to destroy his jeep trying to get over obstacles other jeeps failed and be successful.

Rob merely overlooked the fact that he needed to post pictures of his jeep's acts of fierce awesomeness to portray his jeep in all of it's immense glory. What i'm trying to say is everyone figure out how to retract your vote and put it on Rob.

(Sorry Travis)

I voted for Rob's rig. The rest of you got crap on his rig. For all you fools that voted for Colin and Sam, sure they have more built rigs and they wheel them hard. That's cool and all but Rob's rig is the epitome of what is a "real" jeep. That thing takes a savage beating and goes anywhere the bigger jeeps go. I've watched Rob seemingly try to destroy his jeep trying to get over obstacles other jeeps failed and be successful.

Rob merely overlooked the fact that he needed to post pictures of his jeep's acts of fierce awesomeness to portray his jeep in all of it's immense glory. What i'm trying to say is everyone figure out how to retract your vote and put it on Rob.

(Sorry Travis)

No need to be sorry. Rob deserves more votes as it is, because what you said really is true. That thing went everywhere he pointed it and hardly ever gave him any big issues. For a budget build, that thing was a damn good wheeler :thumbup:

...mighta had something to do with the driver, too ;)

I dunno about that. It took him like 8 minutes to flop the thing :roflmao: I think that might be somewhat of a positive thing however...

jokes on you

my jeep i entered is a mangled, charred hunk of metal of no real value in my driveway

This was hard!

My vote goes to Tinky Winky because i'm like the Jeep's uncle. I've seen it as a little kid and watched it as it progressed through it's stages. I've watched it fall and helped it back up and sadly I think i'm starting to see the demise of it. In human years Tink is like 65 now, getting over the hill.

Oh yeah and I build 1/3 of the Jeep too :)

Yeah my rig is only beat because I suck at driving.

I hit trees at 20 mph.
That A-pillar hit looked like it sucked pretty bad. Going to try and bend it straight/patch in a piece of a junker or just magically attach the windshield to the custom-clearanced one?

The bumper hits... well... I guess it's a good thing you put that bumper on BEFORE last weekend :roflmao:

Going to cut the windshield out (my dad will use his magic) and use a strap/come-along to pull the a-pillar somewhat into shape.

My dad will then proceed to use another form of magic to put a new windshield back in.

:woohoo: for howie!! :D

Back