• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Meeting / Car Show - Sept. 13th

Uh yeah...Lemme check my daytimer...Steve - strong maybe.

40 min. ago..........

Me: Hello

Steve: Hey man, just checking in to see how the show's going. Who's all there?

Me: Uh...... that's NEXT Sunday brutha...... the 13th...... (giggling to myself :D)

Steve: Oh really? Damn, well I was just gonna say I was gonna be heading out in a few....... guess I won't now.

Me: Yeah, not unless you wanna be a 1-car show....... goober.

:D

40 min. ago..........

Me: Uh...... that's NEXT Sunday brutha...... the 13th...... (giggling to myself :D)

Steve: Oh really? Damn, well I was just gonna say I was gonna be heading out in a few....... guess I won't now.

:twak: :D

40 min. ago..........

Dude, I AM a one man show...Like Lightning McQueen.

Good thing baby was taking a long nap, or I'd've been on the road.:laugh:

Show info:

Jefferson County Human Services Center
900 Jefferson County Pkwy
Golden, CO. 80401

Sunday Sept. 13

Show cars arrive between 9am -10am, show from 10am 'till whenever! Meeting to be at NOON!

OK, I get the part about where: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=G...:-105.208082:0:::::1:1:1::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

The part about "when" still has me confused!

YELLAHEEP said:
Show starts at noon........ given that most shows run 3-4 hrs I imagine if you wanna come down for the "crushing" part....... 2pm or so should be good. Feel free to call me to see how things are shaping up.

I'd like to post this meet on another board. What time do we need to be there? Is there any other link I can post?

It all depends on when the wife will be doing her work thing. She hasn't received her schedule for that week yet.

Not worried about driving on the car. Last time I did that at a 4 Wheel farts event at the Westminster store I put a nice sidewall cut on my tire from sharp metal sticking up...................people make sure you bring your spare tires.

Hey Skully, you just writing me off or do you need glasses???? I said I would try and make it, that should put me on the MAYBE list!!! :twak:

Sorry guys - my bad. There'd been a time change since the show was first talked about.

Cars entering the show arrive at 11am, show starts at Noon.

:thumbup:

Hey Skully, you just writing me off or do you need glasses???? I said I would try and make it, that should put me on the MAYBE list!!! :twak:

Uh? :rolleyes: Not enough sleep Raptor?

I didn't mention a single thing about you in my post. I just quoted Yella's list he started...................................then added my name.

Anyone else coming?

Definites:
Crimzon
Mcantar
Hypoid
87xjco

Maybe's:
94CagedXJ
Rokken
Beezle
Coloradoraptor

There........... Fixed:rolleyes:

Uh? :rolleyes: Not enough sleep Raptor?

I didn't mention a single thing about you in my post. I just quoted Yella's list he started...................................then added my name.

Guess I could have done that in the first place but I didn't, figured the next person to update the list would add me........ :rolleyes: and no....2-3 hours a sleep a day if I am lucky just does not cut it!! :moon:

Troy, the little lady wants to know if there will be restrooms available?

Also to get into the NAXJA row, should we be there before 12, or would closer to 11 be better?

I may be able to make it, but I am not sure if I can get my RTI ramp there. I am only one person and that is a heavy MF. If someone wants to pick it up and drop it off I can help load. But I am still a maybe.

Troy, the little lady wants to know if there will be restrooms available?

Also to get into the NAXJA row, should we be there before 12, or would closer to 11 be better?

We won't have porta-potties on site, but across 6th ave from the lot are 2 convenience stores.

I'm planning on putting the NAXJA group along one outside edge of the show area so that we can all line up together and come/go when and if needed. :thumbup:

Caged: As far as the RTI ramp, if ya can't easily get it there, no biggie....... we'll have the Corolla...... :D

If I come, I can bring my RTI ramp!! It will be in tow behind my poor ole beat down Cobra!! Please let me know soon if you want me to bring it cuz it IS a long ass drive!!

Totally your call Ira. I dunno how many rigs will actually be there as far as NAXJA folk are concerned (I'd be more than up to flex the Truggy on it though), but there's always the possibility there may be other rigs there who's owners might be interested...... I have no idea if there will be any other off-road clubs in attendance - this show is based on the idea of a group of Jeffco cops who put it together, then spread the word through all kinds of other channels of car interests..... I'm hoping for a huge turn out of a diverse collection of cars...... ya just never know though.

The Bronco's play at 11am...... dunno if that'll affect the turnout - it's their first regular season game IIRC...... :dunno:

YELLAHEEP said:

Anyone else coming?

Definites:
Crimzon
Mcantar
Hypoid
87xjco

Maybe's:
94CagedXJ
Rokken
Beezle
Coloradoraptor