• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter grudge matches?

NWC chapter = Shit, it's raining again.
Sierra chapter = I like rainbows
IC chapter = what? Another wife?
Colorado chapter = help, I can't breathe
So cal chapter = the thug life
MWC = I like sheep. No. I REALLY LIKE SHEEP.
Az chapter = frying eggs on the roof again
Red River= we love guns
North East chapter= we hate guns
South West chapter= family tree doesn't fork

NAXJA has no South West Chapter. :dunno:

I choose Jason as the MWC driver!

Bracket racing? or just free for all. winner gets to scrap jeeps and use funds for.chapter??

i breaking love this idea!!!!

Do it 24 hours of lemons style.

Each chapter has $500 to spend. That includes the cost of the jeep. Use the ultra 4 course at area Bfe. Best time wins.

Of course this would have to be totally off the books with no involvement by naxja or its chapters. We would have to come up with fake names for each of the chapters. Something like:

NWC chapter = Shit, it's raining again.
Sierra chapter = I like rainbows
IC chapter = what? Another wife?
Colorado chapter = help, I can't breathe
So cal chapter = the thug life
MWC = I like sheep. No. I REALLY LIKE SHEEP.
Az chapter = frying eggs on the roof again
Red River= we love guns
North East chapter= we hate guns
South West chapter= family tree doesn't fork

Just my thoughts. I'm sure there are better ones. :D

Now that's some funny shit! :D

Richard G

All that is important is that CA beat CO.

That was some of the most fun I've ever had wheeling. You might even say that we invented rock racing. :D

Me, CRASH (Andy), Jes, and Hinkley from CA beat Grant, Led, Stephanie, and John from CO. Both teams had to have one girl, and everyone knows Hinkley is a girl.

BFE sounds great. Are we going to bring beaters, or race in the good rigs? Don't be scared...... :looser:

Richard G

I like the stock rig with minor mods challenge. Ya know welded diff maybe a roll cage and no bigger then 3" lift(no lift would be funner). then go see how fast we can go up brittany spears :D

I wanna watch this go down! I'm driving my rig so its not getting used for this and its not a beater.....:D

Back