• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Funds

YEAGS

NAXJA Forum User
Check is in hand in the amount of $690.21.

I was under the impression that it would be around a grand from talking to past BOD but its not.

Wounded XJ emailed me the Non-profit letter so that we can set up the account as non profit.

My plan is to start the account with all three BOD present. I would like to set it up so that two BOD (me and one other) have to be present in order to make a withdrawal or deposit into the account. Checks and balances folks. Since I am the treasurer I will have to be present plus one other BOD. That way we have no issues with running away with money, not that i suspect that but with the haphazard ways it has been handled in the past things need to change.

I plan on going with Wells Fargo. Ive had no problems with them in the past like I have with Chase and BofA.

I hope to get it started on thursday if that works for you guys? stewie and Kraker let me know.

I work in chandler, get off at 4, and commute home to peoria. I get home about 5 depending ontraffic. I could meet after work no prob (traffic permitting). What location were you thinking?

Does Tempe work for you, It does for me. I'm ok with Wells Fargo business checking the simple one. Thursday works depending on time. Another thing I want for funds accounting is a thread in the BOD forum that will act as a ledger of all chapter funds transactions. Once we have a bank account up and running we will need to setup a Paypal account attached to the bank account.

I plan to use the PP acount to allow purchases of chapter swag and prepaid dinners for the national event.

So can we earmark approximately 140 dollars of chapter funds for my members insurance plan?

I'd like to get the program up and running asap.

I was thinking the mill and broadway fargo around 430ish? i have to be at campus around 5 or 530 for a meeting so ill be in the neighborhood

agreed on the thread for the ledger on funds. that was one of my reasons of wanting the members only forum.

As soon as we get the account set up lets discuss earmarking the insurance plan. I think that will be fine. We definitely need to get additional funding for the plan I think.

Back