• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Contest Prize

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to congratulate everyone again on an outstanding Membership drive this year. Colorado brought it home with a phenomenal 83% renewal/join rate! I expect that to be a long standing record that will be difficult to beat.

Aside from the bragging rights National always sweeten's the pot with a prize for the winning Chapter. This year it was a set of Napier Precision flares. However, the winner of one of the individual prizes also happened to be a Colorado Chapter member and had no use for what they won. The BOD discussed it and we decided to swap prizes with this member. So now we will be giving away a new Power Tank!

Powertank CO2 Inflation kit with bracket
Powertank is the original name in CO2-based tire inflation. Get your tires back up to size quickly and efficiently with this full-featured kit.

18.2600.600x400.PT10-5240-CR_web.jpg

Only members who personally paid to join or renew in the Month of March are eligible for this prize. Here is the list of folks who's name will be thrown in the hat.

1. Buckshot62
  2. Kittrell
  3. BlacknBlue_XJ
  4. Idiot Wind
  5. YELLAHEEP
  6. trippled
  7. Hypoid
  8. ColoradoRaptor
  9. AvsXJ99
  10. xj-grin
  11. LBC970
  12. BLopez
  13. dirteexj94
  14. UnlimitedMatt
  15. hjeepxj
  16. unclegrape
  17. in4aride
  18. Fred
  19. puttzer
  20. smokeyyank
  21. Led
  22. Squarecat
  23. XJ Brian13
  24. time2getdirty
  25. md21722
  26. PuttzerII
  27. freerider15

I will use a randomizer on the web later today to select our winner, best of luck to everyone!

groovy, I could actually use that!

missed it by THAT much...

Awesome!!

I also typically suck and winning free stuff. :laugh:

My only question is how many times did he have to run it to get the 11?:jester:

Back