• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter bank account

So why didn't you just do what I did? One month went by before I opened the account. In that one month I never once heard from you. FB PM or phone call or text. When my phone was on the fritz I could still recieve phone calls. I'm looking at my bill right now and don't see any calls from you.

because your phone was off. Your phone wouldn't register the reciept when it is off. You also cant tell if there was a call left unanswered on your bill. it wouldnt show up due to the fact that you didnt answer it.

I have only had the money for about a month.... you opened the account how many weeks ago?

I didn't do what you did because you said not to. you made it very clear you wanted to be there and i respected that and chose to wait until you got back to me with a date for which you could go in with me. that was about the time your phone went on the fritz and you became hard to get ahold of. checks and balances man. you made it clear when asking the banker all those security questions that you dont trust anyone else with the chapter money due to previous embezzlement in the club as you told her.

its a done deal simple miscommunication that we have come to terms on let it be.

When my phone was on the fritz I could still recieve phone calls. I'm looking at my bill right now and don't see any calls from you.

I opened the account about 3 weeks ago. I have been nagging you to get the money in there before we're fined. How many ties did I tell you to get the money in there? How much pushing did I have to do before you did what I asked? That is exactly why I took the initiative to open the account and do what it took to get you to finally drop the money. Keeping the BOD run going without a leader is reckless. Showing up late is irresponsible.

Last edited:
Can we just get this issue done, the bickering wont solve anything. Neither, either or both could be in the wrong but what will come of it.

Sean, state here is plain text what you need John to do so that you can deposite the chapter funds.

John, what 3-4 days in the next week or two will work for you to be able to meet him there if needed?

Chapter money is deposited and Sean is on the account. We still need to add James.

Sean will you open a paypal account attached to the chapter account?

I can create one for the store yes and should be able to link it up with the account info at Fargo for a direct deposit sort of deal.

2.9%+.30$ per transaction to use paypal. So given that shirts cost $16.33 to make with an estimated 9.3% tax rate(I believe is the current rate). We charge %20.00 even to buy a shirt then our marginal profit per shirt is $1.27 not including our labor and effort.

Not cool. $0.88 to use a payment system and $17.85 a shirt? Either we need to up the price to $25 or change something else.

Back