• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Champion winch through TSC

go for the harbor freight winch. they freaking rock for their price. i read a winch pull off(think it was called the moab winch torture test) some were and the hf and warn were the only two left running at the end of the day. for the occasional use the hf can't be beat.

We just burned up a Champion 8000 this weekend. It had only been used maybe half a dozen times. Worked great until it died.

heck im just thinking if im gonna save up for a Tabor I might as well save up about 150$ more and get a Warn

go for the harbor freight winch. they freaking rock for their price. i read a winch pull off(think it was called the moab winch torture test) some were and the hf and warn were the only two left running at the end of the day. for the occasional use the hf can't be beat.
I may look at the HF winch, we'll see how the money flows. Any others recommend the HF winch?

Back