• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cb radios- mikes-more!!

XJ Beater

NAXJA Forum User
I've got 3 "portable" cb's --2 need power cords--universal nothing fancy. One has cord. All 3 work. All have antennas. Radio shack newer one in case. A midland late 70s early 80s in case and a newer midland--$25 each

Cobra midland etc cb's
I've got 6 different makes/models/sizes. Most are late 70s early 80s. Some nice stuff and some basic stuff. All working. All need power cords-standard 3 prong 2 or 3 wire plugs found on most radios. All come with your choice of mikes--$25 and up

Mikes-- I literally have a huge ass box of them. 4 pin screw on. 5 pin clip in. Large 4 pin screw in. 2 prong clip in. Will fit just about any cb made. Take your pick. Some are basic some have channel up/down controls on mike some have power gain etc--$10 and up

Trades considered.
More you buy better the deal I'll make you. All units work and I can demo. DONOT REPLY HERE! Call or text 413-695-4775--jay located in belchertown ma NO SHIPPING!!

I do house cleanouts storage unit auctions and I've got a hand in a bunch of other things. Got these from a guy cleaning out his parents estate. Spent a few days testing them cleaning them and fitting mikes to CBS. I don't need them all so I'd rather sell them cheap to people who need them. Same reason why I have a garage full of outdoor power equipment have owned 10 boats this year about 20 boat motors and 10 vintage garden tractors. I work nights so I spend my days working on and rebuilding a little of everything...

Back