• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CB radio turns on my fuel pump??

Please Don't repost bad information, and endorse it with a thumbs up. You do everyone a disservice by doing so.

-Ron

If you are refering to me ..... well, I will refrain from using my Navy lingo to describe what I think of you .... you were polite and did say please! Everyone else seems to know better than the other guy......

Last edited:
Ok guys did some more tinkering lastnight think I found the issue, now to find the fix. If I run my coax from my antenna to my cb outside of the jeep just laying it on the ground it works flawless no issues good receive/transmit, when the coax is touching the jeep is where it creates issues. So I'm guessing its a shielding problem but I am using a brand new coax just bought it yesterday.

Using the correct coax cable for CB ? RG-58A/U or RG/8x. Tested the coax cable assembly for short circuits ?

FYI CB is 26.965 Mhz to 27.405 Mhz

Back