• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage Canyon, Meatgrinder, Gatekeeper

redxj90

NAXJA Forum User
Went wheeling this weekend to some of the more hardcore local trails. Was probably the best day of wheeling I've had. Mines the red one and my dads is the white one.

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

This was my worst damage ever done to my Jeep. the worst part about it was that it was avoidable
IMG_0450.jpg

Here is the link to the whole photo album

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w252/redxj90/?start=all

Great pics....great looking rigs!

mojojojo said:
nice pic's man. looks like the lil dog in the first pic could use a lil lift. thats no place for a low rider.:roflmao:

Its funny that you sayy that because thats exactly what we were saying. He was a cool little dog too.

The lift is 3" coils and 1.75" spacers w/ DB's and RE shocks, rear is self built leaf pack fron s-10 leafs. Tires are 35's. And the black quarter panels are Herculined

Damage occued fron the circled rock, I went around the other side and didn't drive high enough on the hill and started back toward the rock too soon.
Photo.jpg

South West. I'm from Boise but the best spots to wheel are just on the southern side of the Snake river. If you ever come down this way send me a PM and we'll hook up for a run or two.

redxj90 said:
The rear bumper I built, it used to have a tire carrier on it but ditched that, the front bumper on my dad's is a Rigid
i have to say thats the best by far ive seen for a rear bumper. I see the tire carrier mount and was wondering. I also dont like the carriers.

CanMan said:
Cool, will do. Possibly later this summer.

count me in on that

If you don't mind me asking, what are the specs on both those rigs? I'm just looking for tire size, backspacing, and lift height. Thanks a bunch.

Back