• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Car Stereo System

Tommy4949

NAXJA Forum User
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I need the money and I hardly ever get to listen to it anyway. It also takes up a lot of grocery room in the trunk.

(2) 12" Audiobahn AW1200Q High Excursion subs 700 Watts RMS/1400 Watts Max EACH (not the new cheap ones, these are the old ones that were built like a tank)
(1) 2000 Watt Legacy Stereo Amplifier
(1) 1 Farad Legacy Capacitor

Subs are in a box built by a professional audio guy, he went to college for it. It really pounds the lows.

It was all about $800+ brand new. I barely use them since I have 2 kids in the car 95% of the time I drive it.

I would like to get $400 for all of it. I will throw in about 16 feet of 4 gauge power wire with fuse and the RCA audio cable if needed.

I will also accept trades for Jeep stuff you might have. I'm in need of a rear axle at the moment.

I will get some pics tomorrow.

what rear axle u need i got an 8.25 that i'd trade for that system
or nething else u need i got at least one whole jeep's worth of parts up for sale at the moment if i had the cash i'd offer to buy it but i just don't have that kind of cash right now but let me know what u need

PICS

The amp is a little dusty, OK, a lot dusty. It's a tight fit in the back of my Grand Prix, so I haven't gotten a chance to dust it off in a while.

SANY0782.jpg

SANY0783.jpg

SANY0784.jpg

SANY0786.jpg

SANY0788.jpg

Bump

Still have this stuff. Will even clean off the dust before I sell it. Will also through in a 5 channel XM-5 Coustic Electronic Crossover for free. Plus a pair of brand new 4"x6" 2-way Blaupunkt speakers for an extra 20 bucks.

Am interested in trades.

NOTE: Sorry, no pics of the 2-way speakers. Will get some if you are interested.

SANY0800.jpg

in all seriousness you are NOT gonna get 400 out of that stuff. you will be lucky to get 200

try Craigslist... should get some takers.

If only you were closer to NH. I have an Chrysler 8.25 I'd trade you for the system. If you are comming this way any time soon let me know and maybe we can set something up.

Thanks,
Ricky

Ricky said:
If only you were closer to NH. I have an Chrysler 8.25 I'd trade you for the system. If you are comming this way any time soon let me know and maybe we can set something up.

Thanks,
Ricky

Not anytime I can foresee. Plus, I have found a couple 8.25s for $75, but they are a few hours away. I would hate to get rid of my system for only $75. Hell, I hate spending the $100 in gas to get to Albany, NY and back with a trailer.:bawl:

Yeah it sucks, Car audio has a Terrible Resale value. on anything.

Even new stuff hardly fetches 75% of original value

Back