• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

car history

GreenbeltXJ

ACTUAL WHEELER
is there a free car history site? VIN#WBAHD2317K2092879

im trying to help a friend find out the history on a 1989 bmw, carfax said it had 12 hits and another said it had 20, but neither of us want to pony up the 25 bucks for a one time use and i don't use it enough to justify paying for the life time package for $60.

should we just buck up and pay it or is there a free web site or somthing that would work?

the car is a 1989 bmw 535i with 150,00mi. they usually go for around 4-8 thousand but they are selling this one for $2500
they said it needed a battery and an altanator and that they would charge it up for us to drive it around the block, but if we bought it than we would have to get a trailer and i would have to tow it back to bremerton.

they also had some kind of an axcuse for not fixing the car, somthing about insurance with the dealership, probly made it up.

could this be a good deal or (most likely) a scam?

thanks

Back