• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caption This.....

Bent said:
Cleghorn019-1.jpg

Sumptin like dat.
Since you were the driver and the person that took the picture was the passenger I find it amusing that you must have crawled OVER the passenger to get out (I assumed that you crawled over as no sane person would go back inside just to sit and wait :D)

Oh yeah.. Tim, I think you could have used one of these

Kejtar said:
Since you were the driver and the person that took the picture was the passenger I find it amusing that you must have crawled OVER the passenger to get out
I went out the rear door since I was already back there trying to un-strap my recovery gear and keep it from crashing through the rear glass.

Kejtar said:
I assumed that you crawled over as no sane person would go back inside just to sit and wait :D
Naw , they just hung out till I got all four tires back to earth. As far as sanity goes... well you can just forget about that once and for all. Remember the friend I had with me when I got stuck on the trail over night in the snow? LOL! One in the same, some people just don't seem to learn. :dunno:

Kejtar said:
Oh yeah.. Tim, I think you could have used one of these
Sure thing. Especially now that I have one of those new winch cables that pulls itself out and attaches to whatever I tell it to. The cable is great, the snatch block is not the sharpest too in the bag though.:laugh3:
I ended up running the cable through a clevis on the front bumper and under the jeep. I routed it out between the drivers side wheel and the spring perch. Good thing that when those scrub oaks burn they leave a solid stump, the boulders up there kept rolling on me. The stump was a little off center behind me above the pass side of the rut. I ran the line back, through a snatch block and to the slider on the roof rack. If I hadn't been able to winch off my <shameless sponsor plug> Farm Boy rack I'd still be up there.
The worse part of it all is that I just finished fixing the mashed front fender on the passenger side. :(

Cleghorn025.jpg

Cleghorn023.jpg

Looks like they mixed up the writing on the mirrors...

Edit: Where the hell did this come from? My statement still stands, however...

Back