• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can someone tell me wat thisis called

its a heater control valve just buy a new one.

yes that "wire" is a vacume line and if all it is is the hose, then just change the hose.

u didn't understand correctly , look at the red raditor hose , thst plastic thing it connects to is broke off , so i need that whole peice NOT a hose, now there is 3 other hoses that connects to the plastic thing, along with that metal thing with the wire , please don't be rude man . im just wondering somethin so i know

Dude calm down...

Yes you need to go to your local parts store and ask for a heater control valve, they will give you that whole plastic piece with the little metal piece that goes to that vacuum line.

okay sorry man , im just not all that mechanically inclined like some of you folks are , i just need to know so i can fix it tomorrow and go to the parts store ,like i said looks like a very easy fix, but thank you so much for your help though

Back