• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campgrounds

I have the day off (the 10th, correct?) So I'll be able to tag along with you guys that morning, and help on what needs to be done to set things up.

Looks like Im not trailering anymore, the old mans F350 WILL burn 2 tanks on the way down. (8mpg) The last fill up was $97 some odd dollars to fill both of them. $200 bucks in just gas, I can't see paying.

So, tent tralier it is. And that sucks, no fires!

Well, I have the 10th and 11th off, anyway.

Gonna wait for the doc to clear me for this.

Since Hans and I are not going down to Sierra Fest anymore (it was cancelled for anyone who was not aware).

My family and I will be at NW Fest.
I plan on being there Thursday some time (probably afternoon). I will be bringing the motorhome and towing the jeep. I will make sure that I hook up with Phil and Mark and Jason (and anyone else there) so that we get a few sites neer each other.

I do plan on running a few trails on Friday as well as anything else I can help with the activities.

I can offer to bring an outside shower for those that need a shower and do not mind the sun warming the water.

Michael

hey, if you guys don't mind save me a site big enough for a large tent. i will be coming up friday night.
Any portland folks wanna head up together friday night let me know. we can meet at northplains again.

2xtreme said:
I can offer to bring an outside shower for those that need a shower and do not mind the sun warming the water.

Michael

Unless I can find out where to pick up some type of Portable Shower, you would be a Life Saver.

Later
Jason

JMotorsprt said:
Unless I can find out where to pick up some type of Portable Shower, you would be a Life Saver.

Later
Jason

If Dingo509 goes he has an onboard hot water heater on his XJ. Start bugging him to go.

So. Who is going to let us know where we are all staying?

Can you PLEASE let us know what is available at the campground.

Toilets?
Water?
Power?

I might have offered the shower too early:) You guys might all have to share:)

If there is water available I have no issue with people useing it. If I have to carry my own. I will not be so willing to share, Sorry.

Portable showers (Sunshowers) are available at most camping stores like GI joes, etc.

Michael

Don't quote me, but I believe the people who are heading down thursday, were going to chance it, and just look for a spot(s) to camp at. I think the campsites are like $10 a night, and $5? for an extra vehicle. Phil should chime in, he has more info than I do.

I know there is toilets, at least in the place we stayed last. Don't know about water or power. I was thinking about bring a generator, for those of you who need it.

12GaugeXJ said:
Don't quote me, but I believe the people who are heading down thursday, were going to chance it, and just look for a spot(s) to camp at. I think the campsites are like $10 a night, and $5? for an extra vehicle. Phil should chime in, he has more info than I do.

Composing that thread as we speak, guys. :) I'm going to do a clearing of this forum and start fresh with new info so nobody is confused. :)

Danielle wants to stay at a camping location close to a River or lake.

I will have to remember to check out GI Joes. Anybody know how late they are open?

Danielle found some at REI online.

Later
Jason

JMotorsprt said:
Danielle wants to stay at a camping location close to a River or lake.

I will have to remember to check out GI Joes. Anybody know how late they are open?

Danielle found some at REI online.

Later
Jason

You guys really want to camp away from the rest of the group? :confused: We're getting a few adjoining sites (if we can) at Brown's Camp depending on how many people go. You can camp where you want, but it just seems odd to me that someone would go to meet a common group and camp miles away from them.

No, no, no. We were hoping that the campsite the group goes to would be close to a river or something. If there was an option, we would be staying near a river. We will be staying with the group.

Jason

Back