• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

camp jeep

Hopefully if I can get my Jeep together in time, I will be a guide for Trail G during Camp Jeep.

I'm very familiar with the event as I've been involved w/ it since '00. Any more questions, alot of them are answered over on JU. Do a search( :laugh: ) in the XJ forum for Camp Jeep, alot of info on it there.

just got my official package of camp jeep goodies yesterday, cant wait, headin down 7/13, stayin in waynesboro... anyone familiar with the area?

I am living down in Charlottesville now. Am planning to ride along with a guide-buddy of mine (Artie Limerick).....too expensive for my blood these days tho! Looking forward to the freebies and sexy chicks playing volleyball (um yeah psyche).....

If any of you are staying in towards CVille and wanna get a beer/dinner, let me know. If I happen to KNOW any of you....I also have a grill and some extra room at my house. No scary strangers tho!!!

Emily :farmer:

M,
We,ll be heading down Wed afternoon.Staying at WinterGreen.Have Trail ride Fri afternoon,might see you in the staging area.
Wayne

where going down I70 from ohio wed afternoon. this is my first and i can't wait. wish i had my naxja membership sticker to put on my xj, but i won't get it in time. any thing going on wed night or late afternoon, 'cause we can leave in the morning.

We'll be there on Wed the 14th. coming from DE.XJ won't make it I tried to get it done still waiting on parts for the 44. Were taking the TJ and my mom and sister are coming down from IN with their TJ. Should be a blast anybody form NAXJA getting together?

Were staying in C'ville this year. Waynesboro is nice though and a little closer if you go the back way.

well, the wife & i had a blast, met some real nice folks, wife got the trail bug, will definetly do it again....just in case, the person who left me the M trail passes, picnic tickets, and coupon, on my windshield sat morning, thank you, i wish i could've thank'd you in person...

Back