• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

calling all xj's in the 915(el paso tx)

KCsurfer420

NAXJA Forum User
I was just wondering if there is any one in the elpaso areathat wants to do a meet and greet....I am just looking for som new xj buddies to go wheeling with so if your intrested shot me a pm.Iwashoping to findsome one to run juando pass with me soon...... :party:

fscrig75 lives on the east side, as do I when I reside there.

last time i was there it was covered in snow! WTH was that about? and on turkey weekend no less

Yes. El Paso is in the twilight zone when it comes to winter weather. You won't know there is going to be snow until its there.

last time i was there it was covered in snow! WTH was that about? and on turkey weekend no less

That was 2 years ago, I woke up and was like WTF! But seriously if its snowing here you don't want to go driving.

Better late than never.

El Paso here, far east side.

Agreed, but about time. :dunce:

I'll more then likely be back around Christmas time, so we can explore more. Hopefully my XJ will be a little bigger by then.

Agreed, but about time. :dunce:

I'll more then likely be back around Christmas time, so we can explore more. Hopefully my XJ will be a little bigger by then.

blah blah blah, I knew I was slotted with RRC, but didn't think I counted. haha
Let me know when you get here we'll got hit SAC and maybe LC.

Let me know Chia.

Franklin Mts, nah there isn't anything there but dirty roads. When was the last time you were here? If you say 89 you wouldn't even recognize this place. Its a brave new world.

Last edited:
don't wanna be acused of bumping, but are you EP guys still around? When i first joined NAXJA I was the only guy out here! But that was some years ago. My neighbor and I both have XJ's! Let me know if you guys are still around, live on the west side off of Redd.

Danny

Sadly I'm gone, the Army decided I'd be better off living in the Wichita Falls/Lawton area.:doh:

Back