• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calling all cooks ;)

I thought dinner was going to be "Cracker tan line chicken"?
Ewwwww? Thanks, but I'll gladly "settle" for TriTip!!!! Nom nom...

:(

I won't be there now

I will be in Solvang
WTF???? Can you maybe just excuse yourself from DanishVille for a multi-hour field trip? Please tell me why you'll be there instead of JV. Or lie, say it's about work & bikes...

WTF???? Can you maybe just excuse yourself from DanishVille for a multi-hour field trip? Please tell me why you'll be there instead of JV. Or lie, say it's about work & bikes...

Work.

We sponsor the event :/

Sigh. I hate it when work interferes with fun!!

Yeah, that doesn't do much for me. But I can see where it'd make it all right for you. Of course, seeing guys in bike shorts usually doesn't do it for me either... I think I'll stick to the rocks & sand for that weekend.

Yeah, that doesn't do much for me. But I can see where it'd make it all right for you. Of course, seeing guys in bike shorts usually doesn't do it for me either... I think I'll stick to the rocks & sand for that weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather be in JV. :rattle:

Specially since I have a runnin rig for the light duty stuff.

Last edited:
Back