• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

calico trip! had a great time

Thanx go out!

I just wanted to thank everybody who made this SOCAL EVENT the great event that it was. I had a good time and met some new people, re-established some old friendships and just all around good time.

Rabbit

P.s. my membership is coming due so some of the 50/50 raffle money will be going back to naxja the rest to my rig that I broke SUNDAY on pumpkin eater!!

ryurabbit said:
I just wanted to thank everybody who made this SOCAL EVENT the great event that it was. I had a good time and met some new people, re-established some old friendships and just all around good time.

Rabbit

P.s. my membership is coming due so some of the 50/50 raffle money will be going back to naxja the rest to my rig that I broke SUNDAY on pumpkin eater!!
You didn't break anything, just rearranged the molecules some.

Dan

I also had a great great time,and thank's to the warmth of everybody's company.SoCal NAXJA when's the next event,MORE MORE MORE please.Here's the view of the weekend through Lion's len's. Also thank's to Chuck for hauling my tire rack back to camp and Remi for having big torks to take off rack. :party:

:peace: Lion

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=t1liqq7.84j1n8fz&x=1&y=cjw4v8

Sorry I missed it

Sorry I missed it... It looked like you all had a great time...

There was no way I caould get away that weekend. I look forward the next event...

Witt... thanks for all the pictures ... it really gave me a feel for the area and the rigs how they went through the obstacles...

Ken In Corona

Lion said:
I also had a great great time,and thank's to the warmth of everybody's company.SoCal NAXJA when's the next event,MORE MORE MORE please.Here's the view of the weekend through Lion's len's. Also thank's to Chuck for hauling my tire rack back to camp and Remi for having big torks to take off rack. :party:

:peace: Lion

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=t1liqq7.84j1n8fz&x=1&y=cjw4v8
16calico19-med.jpg

Lion, thanks for having the camera batteries. Without you I wouldn't have been able to capture this moment.

Dan

Kejtar said:
Towards the end of Odessa we came across another optional obstacle that has claimed a brake line on Dan's rig, punctured a sidewall on Dave's rig and finally claimed a d60 shaft on Richard's (FullsizeXJ) rig: luckily he was able to limp all the way back to camp in 3wd. At the top we have met up with the Odessa group and after some mine exploring split up into 3 groups: Goatman and his group kind of pointed at the top of the next mountain and said: we're going that way (looked like some crazy goat trail to me). The Odessa group went towards Mule canyon, and the remainder of the Doran group originally planned to go down Odessa, but Critter (new trail leader) went wrong way and we went back down Doran which was pretty fun.

This trip makes the Donner Party sound like a picnic.

Whadya mean I didn't break anything!

Let see theres the rim that wont hold air for more than a day or two, the exhaust that I ripped out because it was dangling in my driveline, the driveline bolts and straps that are wiped out from the exhaust hitting while doing 3000 rpm and the booze I have to drink to get over it and put up with you DAN! :laugh: :moon:

Rabbit

hey rabbit or dan

i know this isn't the place but i ncan't seem to get thru by e-mailing you in thru naxja. i'm interested in that bumper dude. [email protected] (work address) looking forward to riding again soon

Back