• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calendar Voting

Which them and where should the money go?

• Total voters
I voted "other"-- I was thinking of a calendar consisting of "Rigs of the SEC" with a submission from each major region with a Jeep positioned in front of a recognizable feature from the region, e.g. caves, beach, historical landmarks.

$$ can be distributed as we decide, but I'm all for charity.

:laugh:

X10...Thats a cool chick there!!

She is a very cool girl to have around, even when shes not chugging half naked.

Agreed!! She needs to move her arm it's in the way.

There are a couple of of the aftermath since she wore most of the beer, but I only asked permission to post the "in action" shots. Besides, her boyfriend is a good buddy of mine, and has a seat and some flex piping I want.

I voted "other"-- I was thinking of a calendar consisting of "Rigs of the SEC" with a submission from each major region with a Jeep positioned in front of a recognizable feature from the region, e.g. caves, beach, historical landmarks.

$$ can be distributed as we decide, but I'm all for charity.

This would be neat, however, do you think people from other areas would allow themselves to be put in a calendar and the money given to charity/SEC and they don't see a dime?

She is a very cool girl to have around, even when shes not chugging half naked.

There are a couple of of the aftermath since she wore most of the beer, but I only asked permission to post the "in action" shots. Besides, her boyfriend is a good buddy of mine, and has a seat and some flex piping I want.

At least your priorities are in order :dunno:

If it was rigs from all of the chapters like he suggested

really, I was just thinking of regions of the SEC-- DC/VA, NC/SC, KY/TN/, GA/AL, FL. You figure a couple from each and you're covered-- leave out DC (don't know where they fit anywho) and you could get three from each region.

Another idea--

How about SEC supports their men in uniform- with pics of rigs either on or in front of the major military installations in the SEC?

$$ again, could be used to help MWR for the services or for the Chapter, I'm open to either.

Back