• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cages in Florida

bigolexj

NAXJA Forum User
Who does cage work in Florida (specifically near Daytona Beach)? I'm interested in a getting a cage in this 88 XJ. It had a cage, but I cut it out because the welds were cracking at the harness bar and floor plates. So i'm looking to get a new cage installed.

Anyone?

Cody's off road..other side of the state but great work...go to floridajeepers.net and find the user flkrawler...he's a great fabricator...I know he's booked up for a while

I'd prefer not to drive more than 2 hours to get the cage done. I have found one guy who wanted $1100 to do just a rollbar. Anyone on the forum feel like meeting up and doing a cage for me? I really just want something like the D&C cage. Nothing too complex as it has to be unassuming! ;)

Well, then you are probably better off buying the D&C Extreme cage and having someone weld it up for you.

My buddy CrazyXj has the JD3 tubing bender and could do one for you, but we are in Tallahassee.

Back