• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy 2 Yukon Zip air lockers and get a FREE locker Compressor!

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Thats right. You buy the 2 Yukon Zip air lockers and I will GIVE YOU A Free ARB Locker Compressor!

ziplocker_23_6.jpg

The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the ultimate in driver selectability. The Yukon Zip locker is an air operated locker that provides selectable traction for off road or street use. This unit features 4320 Chrome Moly internals for added strength. Assembled in the USA!

2 YEAR WARRANTY!
All Zip Lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business! Yukon covers the replacement unit and covers any collaterally damaged parts and associated labor, up to $2,000!

Add both a front Dana 30 (or Dana 44) and a rear Dana 35 (or Dana 44) Zip air locker to the cart AND during check out just add in the notes you want your free air compressor, OR just email me that you saw this special on NAXJA, and I will include the free ARB Compressor!

Dana 30 Zip locker click here
Dana 35 Zip locker click here
Dana 44 Zip locker click here

Add any two of the above and get this for free
ARB Locker Compressor
arbcksa12.jpg

This is a limited time special and once the compressor are gone from current stock, then the deal is done.

AND GET THIS...
FREE SHIPPING!

Robert
RWK Haus Supply
[email protected]

Free shipping and free compressor = 200-250$ in freebies...

Dont WASTE your money on the extremely weak and failure prone E-Locker - lockers!

Just FYI... You cant even order a Prorock60 with a Electric locker. Guess why? Because dynatrac gives a unconditional 1 yr warranty on their axles, and they know the E-Locker will fail.

PM or email for the Best deals on the Best parts.

Time to spend your hard earned cash on something for you!

Planned pricing increases by the manufactures on the 1st of Jan.

Get your gears, lockers, axles, etc. Before they go up..

Still honoring the buy 2 get a free compressor offer...

no sorry. Nothing for the F8.8 Yet..

not Yet. I expect the F8.8 before the C8.25

Back